301 Court Ave., Park Rapids, MN 56470




 Home  | Ordinances  |  Jobs  |  Maps  |  County Board  |  Forms  |  Contact Us  |  Sitemap


GIS & Map Services



Disclaimer:  The data and information herein is furnished on an ‘as is’ basis with no guarantee or representation about the accuracy, currency, suitability, performance, merchantability, reliability, or fitness of the data for any particular purpose. Hubbard County, MN shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, or consequential damages or third party claims resulting from the use of this data, even if Hubbard County, MN has been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage. This data may not be used in jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. This disclaimer is provided pursuant to Minnesota Statutes 466.03, Subd. 21.

Hubbard County provides a variety of information and services through interactive maps

·         Parcel information

·         Tax statements

·         Land and building information

·         Certificates of Survey and Plats

·         Sales information

·         And more…

Property Viewer (LINK)


·         Help and instructions

·         News and updates



Spring Road Restrictions

·         Spring Road Restrictions begin on 3/6/17 at 12:01 AM



Environmental Services Records

·         View scanned property records from the Hubbard County Environmental Services Office (ESO)

·         Mobile-friendly app!

·         Check records availability status here



Public Land Survey (PLS) & Section Corners

·         View Government Corner Certificates

·         View Hubbard County’s original PLS maps from the late 1870s

·         Mobile-friendly app


2016 Hubbard County Plat Books

Plat books may be purchased for $30 at the Soil and Water Conservation District office at 603 Central Ave N in Park Rapids, at the Hubbard County Recorder's Office on the second floor of the County Government Center, or at Citizens National Bank of Park Rapids. To order a plat book and have it mailed to your address, please contact the Soil and Water Conservation District for details at 218-732-0121.

Hubbard County plat books are sponsored by the Hubbard County Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD). 




Map Library

Township Maps:





New Maps and Apps Gallery (Beta Version)

 Copyright © 2007 Hubbard County - All Rights Reserved

free website hit counter