Mobile Homes & Boats

Where can mobile homes and boats be taken? 

Mobile homes and boats can be taken to either of the transfer stations in the county. When you arrive at the transfer station you must go to the office first and there you will receive further directions.  


Mobile homes and boats are two of the few items that have a disposal fee for Hubbard County residents, businesses and out of county residents.  


If you need to have your mobile home or boat towed to the transfer station you can hire a local towing company.