8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Closed the following upcoming holidays:
Presidents Day - Monday, Feb. 19th
- Processing times were updated, effective 12/18/2023 (not including mailing time):
- Have an emergency and need a passport to travel abroad on short notice? Contact a passport facility directly for more information.
- For the latest travel advisories and COVID19 related travel guidelines, please visit www.travel.state.gov.
- No appointment necessary! Walk-ins are welcome. A typical application takes about 30 minutes to execute.
- Check your passport application status here.
- Please come prepared with:
- A completed passport application
- Proof of US citizenship (lists of acceptable citizenship & ID documents can be found here)
- Valid photo ID
- Check/cashier's check/money order for passport application fee payable to the US Dept of State (Note: The fees for photos & application execution are paid directly to Hubbard County and may be cash/check/card)
Additional information is available on the U.S. Department of State website.
What is the difference between the passport book and passport card?
What do I need to apply for a passport?
What are the requirements for passport photos?
What should I/shouldn't I wear to have my passport photo taken?
Do I need to provide any additional documentation to get a passport book/card for my child?
What are the passport fees?
How do I check the status of my passport application or renewal?
How long are passports valid?
Can I renew my passport?
How do I report a lost or stolen passport?
How do I cancel the passport of a deceased relative?
I found someone else's passport. What should I do with it?