Human Services

The purpose of Hubbard County Human Services is to plan and administer an array of programs and services that are intended to protect and support families and individuals.

Social Workers

Social Workers provides child and adult protective services, and assists vulnerable and disabled persons to achieve independence.

If you would like to make a child protection report, please call 218-732-1451 or email

Report suspected vulnerable adult abuse, neglect, or financial exploitation with adult protection.

Financial Assistance 

Financial Assistance assists eligible residents of Hubbard County with cash, food and medical assistance.  Eligibility is determined for public assistance programs such as Cash Assistance (MFIP/DWP/GA/MSA), Food Support (SNAP), Housing Support (HS), Health Care programsChild Care Assistance (CCAP), Emergency Assistance, and Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA).

Child Support 

Child Support assists with obtaining an order for support, establishing parentage, enforcement of existing order, and collection of payments.


Quick Links: 

MNbenefits - apply online for Cash Assistance, Food Support, Child Care Assistance, Emergency Assistance or Housing Support.