Can I drive my motor vehicle (car, truck, ATV, UTV, motorcycle, etc.) on tax forfeited land?

Hubbard County's tax forfeited lands are classified as "limited", meaning that motorized vehicles can be operated ONLY on forest roads or trails that are signed as "open" to the particular form of motorized vehicle you are operating.  If there is no sign at the start of the road or trail then motorized use is not allowed, except as allowed by law during the trapping and big game hunting seasons.