Can I cut and remove firewood from tax forfeited land?

Yes, as long as you first obtain a Fuelwood Permit from the Natural Resource Management department.  A permit costs $25 to cut and remove up to 10 cords of ends and tops from a recent timber harvest site.  No live trees may be cut.  Contact us to obtain a permit in your area.