Where can you take appliances?

Appliance can be taken to either of the transfer stations in the county.  If you are dropping off an appliance at the transfer station you must go to the office first and they will direct you further. 


Residents in Hubbard County can dispose of their appliances with no charge.  For businesses & out of county residents there will be a fee*.

*Appliances are listed as white goods in the fees.